|Sl. No||District||Name of Contractor||Phase||Commissioned||Operational||Non-Operational|
|1||Alwar||Amara Agency||Phase II||25||22||3|
|2||Bikaner||Amara Agency||Phase II||13||13||0|
|3||Churu||Amara Agency||Phase II||54||54||0|
|4||Dausa||Amara Agency||Phase II||9||9||0|
|5||Hanumangarh||Amara Agency||Phase II||0||0||0|
|6||Jaipur||Amara Agency||Phase II||14||14||0|
|7||Jhunjhunu||Amara Agency||Phase II||7||7||0|
|8||Sikar||Amara Agency||Phase II||1||1||0|
Amrit Jal Pariyojana (Amara Agency) is an initiative of the Government of Rajasthan (GoR) to provide safe, pure and treated drinking water to the villages of Rajasthan State. The plants are equipped with the latest RO technology to ensure treated water quality as per the BIS/WHO guidelines.
Safe drinking water is a problem for nearly 1 billion people. Many of these people are women and young girls in the developing world who must walk an average of 6 kilometers each day to collect often contaminated water for their families.
Diarrhea caused by drinking contaminated water is still a leading cause of illness and death among infants and children in the developing world. Over 1000 children die every day as a result of diseases that cause diarrhea. What does this mean? More children die from diarrheal illnesses such as cholera, dysentery and typhoid fever, than from HIV/AIDS and malaria combined.
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), around 2.5 billion people do not have access to improved sanitation.
15 million children under the age of five die each year because of diseases caused by drinking water. Half of the pipes in rural areas in India deliver untreated water.
Initiative to Bring you the pure water and have successfully established RO water ATM systems
The bacteria and other microbes present in tap water multiply in our intestine and lead to health problems such as fatigue, bloating, excessive gas, diarrhea, weight loss, loss of appetite and gastrointestinal diseases. RO water purifier makes sure to eliminate all such harmful pathogens and bacteria from the drinking water.
• The RO treated water is not only pure but also great in taste and smell. This is because the RO system removes about 98% of chemicals from the tap water. So you do not have to bear with the taste and smell of chlorine anymore.
• With the removal of lead, mercury, chlorine, asbestos and other 2100 well known toxins, RO system significantly reduces the risk of illness and diseases.
• The water that you get from RO system hydrates your body at a faster pace.
• The best part about RO system is that all the pollutants are not collected but directly flushed down the drain.
• The RO system is best for areas having hard water.